Lovesmagical.com Terms & Conditions
Please make sure that you carefully read all our terms and conditions, and agree to them before joining our dating website.
- To become a Member of any of our dating site you must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- You must complete all the fields on the registration form(s).
- You should not have been convicted of any offence, or subject to any court order, relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment. You are advised that a breach of this clause constitutes a serious breach of this Agreement.
- Once you join, you cannot cancel the payment.
- Password(s) and any other information used to identify a Member are strictly private and confidential. They must not be passed on or shared with any third parties.
- As a Member you are advised not to assume that any Member Content is accurate. A person may not be who he or she claims to be. You should at all times exercise the same caution you would normally do when you meet people. We cannot be liable for false or misleading statements by Members.
- As a Member you at all times remain solely and fully responsible for the use of your identification information by third parties or for the actions or statements made through your Member’s account, whether these be fraudulent or not.
- When arranging to meet another person, make sure your first meeting is in a public place. These meetings are not our responsibility and you are solely liable.
- You are responsible for the acts or omissions of any third parties who use your identification information or account, whether fraudulent or not. You agree to indemnify us against any claims of this kind. For the avoidance of all doubt; we shall not be liable if your identity is used by someone else.
- If you feel or suspect that there has been a breach (of any kind) of your account and/or the information displayed on your profile then you must immediately notify us. Furthermore, you should also amend your password.
- We are not liable for Member Content or other activities of Members which may breach the rights of other Members or third parties.
- Members are urged to notify us of inappropriate Member Content. You acknowledge that such notification may take place and that we may take steps outlined in this Agreement in respect of such information which comes to our attention.
- We reserve the right to irretrievably delete messages and other Member Content after any period of time if we exercise any right of termination under this Agreement.
Article 2: All Members Must Agree Not To:
- breach any applicable law, regulation or code of conduct through use of the Services
- send any aggressive or threatening messages to any other Member either via the site or via any other form of communication
- be aggressive, threatening or harmful in any way towards other Members when meeting in person
- broadcast or publish in any form whatsoever Member Content, comments or any other content that infringes the rights of others or that is defamatory, injurious, obscene, offensive, violent or can/does incite violence, or is in any way, shape or form racist or xenophobic.
- make any comment (whether in writing or verbally) that is contrary to the purpose of any of our sites’ current rules and laws in force or to acceptable norms and standards
- upload photographs, videos or any other information in terms of data or files supplied by a Member that are indecent
- upload photographs, videos or any other information in terms of data or files supplied that do not refer exclusively to the Member or to a third party from whom the Member has expressly obtained consent and are the sole responsibility of the Member concerned
- provide email addresses to us of other persons or publish or send any Member Content referring to other persons without having obtained their prior consent
- reveal through the Services any information that enables the Member to be personally identified or contacted by means other than through the Services, including last name, postal address, email address or telephone number
- use the Services for junk mail, spam, or pyramid or similar or fraudulent schemes
Article 3: Payments
- The use of the Paid Services assumes that you have paid a membership fee. Members can acquire Subscriptions using our payment methods shown under the membership page.
- The prices and the terms of payment for the different Paid Services are displayed at all times on this site, including at the point when the member chooses to make a purchase.
- The activation of a Subscription on a Member’s account occurs as soon as, or a few moments after, a valid transaction has been completed (successful online transaction).
- Subscriptions are not automatically renewed; therefore members would have to renew their memberships’ contract every time they reach an expiry date.
Article 4: No Commercial Use By Members
- Lovesmagical.com dating is only meant for personal use and only individual members can use it. Organizations or companies may not become a member of lovesmagical.com dating. Our governing body has the right to take legal actions against organizations or companies that try to use lovesmagical.com dating for their commercial purposes.
Article 5: Termination
- A Member may at any time and without the need to provide any reason end his/her Registration with us by requesting the closure of his/her account in the area of the website designated for such purposes. Such request shall be deemed effective from the first working day after receipt by us of the request for closure of the account concerned. Such a request does not trigger reimbursement of, if appropriate, any time remaining on the Member’s Subscription.
- Termination of a Subscription, by a Member, shall be effective on the applicable Subscription’s expiration date.
Article 6: Entire Agreement
- This Agreement and the pages on the Site to which these terms refer, constitute a contract that governs the relationship between our members and lovesmagical.com website and the body that governs it. They cancel and replace any Agreement that may have been made in the past, even if not directly withdrawn or amended, and constitute the entirety of the rights and obligations of our Members.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is declared void in application of a law, a regulation, or a final decision of a court having proper jurisdiction, all other provisions shall remain fully in effect. Furthermore, failure by a party to take action in respect of the breach by the other party of any provisions of these Terms and Conditions, shall not be interpreted as constituting a waiver by said first party of the right to take action in future in respect of such a breach.
Article 7: Amendments
- We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. The Member will be informed of the nature of these modifications as soon as they are posted on the website. The modifications shall take effect one month after their posting on the website. For Members registered after any modifications have been put online, these modifications shall be immediately applicable, as the Member will have expressly accepted them when the account was opened.